We are seeing some incredible results here with IPL pigmentation therapy. If your skin is in need of some love, IPL treatments may be the skin care approach you’ve been looking for. IPL photo rejuvenation is the latest in modern dermatology, allowing patients to transform damaged skin into a radiant complexion.
We provide safe and effective skin treatments that allow you to feel more youthful, confident and fresh. *IPL FACIAL REJUVENATION JUST $50*
With our innovative IPL pigmentation therapy, gentle skin rejuvenation is now easier than ever. Say goodbye to the effects of sun damage, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and more!
Is your skin in need of some love? Time for an IPL facial! Call Lisa today on 5532 9801. Autumn is a great time to refresh your skin care regime.
How many IPL pigmentation therapy treatments will I need to see a difference?
- After your first treatment, you will see results immediately! Your pigmentation will be reduced, skin tone brightened, your pores will be minimised and skin will feel tightened.
- IPL photo rejuvenation causes collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, reducing redness and age lines.
- A course of 4-6 treatments every 3 weeks is recommended.
- Your skin will feel smooth and refreshed with a youthful glow.
IPL treatments and photo rejuvenation for your skin
- IPL Treatments stimulate the skin and increase the rate at which new skin is produced. This improves your fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and pigmentation.
- IPL Photo Rejuvenation treatment also increases the production of collagen and elastin to the skin.
- Photo Rejuvenation is performed mainly on the face and but can also be performed on the neck, décolletage and hands.
- Photo Rejuvenation is non-invasive and can be performed in 30-40 minutes with minimal downtime.
- After a skin rejuvenation treatment, your consultant can individually treat age, sun and liver spots as well as freckles. This is a great all over body treatment but is especially successful for the face and hands.
Call Lisa today for more information on 5532 9801.